Five more random things about me.
1. I have not used soap and water on my face since I was eleven years old, I have dry skin and read in a magazine how bad it was, I used (in the 70’s) cleansing pads that you wet before using, and then I used my Mum’s astral cream to moisturise.
2. I am a yo-yo dieter and have been since my twenties, very bad for my health I know.Growing up I was so skinny but once I had my first baby by c section I have struggled with my weight.
3. I used to play the flute, I can’t even read music now and play the recorder for my Grandkid’s from memory.
4. I could swim at the age of three, My dad taught me,we would go to the local baths every Sunday morning.
5. My favourite book growing up was The Borrows by Mary Norton, I loved the idea of little people making tables out of cotton reels and drinking out of thimbles! My favourite book we studied in English at school was Lord of the Flies by William Golding and as an adult one of my top ten books is A Town Like Alice by Nevile Shute, I adore this book and love the film adaptation.