Things I have done this week.
1. Helped organise the year six leavers prom,it was another success the girls looked beautiful in their prom dresses and the boys so handsome in there suits,they danced all night,it got very emotional,they are only eleven and it is scary leaving the little school where you are the big kids.
2. Went to the leavers awards assembly and performance at school, the PFA if which I am a member presented the children with autograph books.
3. Went for the last afternoon tea we would be having for a while,my best friends, they are older Mum’s and the children are on their summer holidays from today.
It was at a place called cakes a daisy
We had bucks fizz and lots of coffee whilst eating and chatting.
4. Helped a friend set up her new business website and design her business cards etc. She is starting a wedding and party equipment hire business,back drops,candy carts,cake stands etc.
5. Had a massive argument with John, won’t go into details but it was a hum dinger! It had actually spoilt my week. I feel emotionally drained.