I will always….
1. Make lists,I find it so satisfying crossing off stuff on my to do list.
2. Watch reality TV..addicted
3. Buy candles. I love them,I love Yankee candles and am discovering lots of new fragrances (I keep calling them flavours) by frequently visiting the local store.
4. Volunteer. I have been volunteering for a long time. I can’t give money as we are not able to at the moment but I can give my time and have done for various charities and causes. I am at the moment on the PFA of my Grandchildren’s school and a co-founder of a charity that is for families with children who have Down Syndrome. It started when my dear friend had a little girl with Downs and there were no support groups locally. We started one, Abi who is my Goddaughter is now 8.Some years aho I helped raise money for the NSPCC by chairing a local group.We organised lots of events and am proud to say raised quite a lot if money.
5. Hate cleaning the oven! I keep looking at my oven and think about cleaning it,buy the cleaning products and put it off for weeks and John always ends up doing it!