Five things I have done this week.
1. Had my hair cut short,after years of growing my hair and keeping it below shoulder length I went for it, I have been told I look younger (pic to follow)
2. Job hunting…on line,it is all on line now, I must have filled in over 30 on line application forms and tests,some of which took over forty minutes,waiting to hear from at least a few!
3. Broke my diet with some chocolate biscuits, I was in one of those moods when only a chocolate digestive (or 4) will do,whoops!
4. Looking for a gift for my Mum’s 75th Birthday present which is on Tuesday,my Grandaughter is also 9 on the same day.I have no idea what to get my Mum.
5. Turned the heating up and got out my snuggly cardigan,I have really felt the cold in the last few days,I went out this morning and there was a real chill in the air. I have a chunky cardigan that has seen better days and I would not wear it out but it is comfy and keeps me warm.