1. Coffee..hot or cold I am a coffee addict I love the stuff! I.don’t like tea.
2. Fruit smoothies..I make my own smoothies at least once a week,I use fresh or frozen fruit Sainsbury’s sell bags of frozen fruit and even smoothie packs they have been on offer 2 bags for £4.
3. Prosecco.. What a lovely refreshing summer tipple I add a splash of cassis sometimes
4. Cosmopolitan. I love the delicate flavour of this yummy cocktail and when we have guests I always make these the girls love them.
5. Gin and bitter lemon. I first had a version of thinking Menorca,the capital Mahon has it’s own Gin distillery there it is called Pommada,served icy cold it packs quite a punch.
5. A really good hot chocolate thick and creamy, green and blacks is delicious. Perfect for sipping snuggled under a throw watching TV or reading..Marshmallows optional!
My creamy thick mixed berry smoothie made with frozen fruit.
I am not a lush honest. What is your favourite drink?