1. Kyan Douglas, from the US version of Queer Eye for The Straight Guy, he is sadly gay but one reason I would love to spend time with him is I fancy the pants off him, he is good-looking, sexy and has style, he looks after himself and comes across as caring. I would ask him about his encounters on the show, the worst and best etc, I would love to sit and have a glass of wine with him and stare into his beautiful eyes….I know….but I don’t care!
2. Nigel Slater, the Food writer and TV chef, I love his style of food, simple yet tasty and he seems so down to earth, he grows his own fruit and veg and would love to get some tips from him. I like all of his programmes and he seems such a nice guy.
3. Kirsty Allsop, I love her, she is so funny, I follow her on twitter and she can be so serious yet fun at the same time, she is passionate about a lot of things and I think she would be such good company.
4. Davina Maccall, what a scream she would be, she is funny and sensitive, I would get some fitness tips from her for one , I think she would have some great gossip too.
5. Peter Andre, I do not fancy him I just think he is a great guy ,he is a great Dad and even though he did fall into the Katie Price web and he did become her puppet for a while, thank goodness he escaped ( not a Katie fan) he seems so genuine and he kept his dignity and has not spoken to the press about his break up. He works hard and deserves to be happy. I would like to spend time with him because I would love to tell him face to face that what I think of him.
there are my fun five x Dawn