Here are 5 of the many items that are essential to me!
1. Avon Planet Spa shea butter brown sugar body scrub, I love the texture and the smell of this product, I use it once a week and it leaves my skin soft and smooth
2. Liz Earle Cleanse and polish , I swear by this product, It was on QVC years ago, it is a cleanser that you apply and then wash off with a muslin cloth that has been soaked in warm water, it removes every trace of make up including stubborn mascara, I love it, it is the top-selling beauty product on QVC, it leaves you skin clean and feels like you have exfoliated even though you haven’t.
I tried a number of times to copy a picture but it did not work???
3. Benefit Boi-ing concealer, this is a pot of magic! I have broken reddish broken veins on my cheeks and have tried everything to cover it up but saw the Benefit concealer in a magazine and gave it a go, it is brilliant!
Once again the picture failed to load ??
4. Boots Botanics skin softening body wash, I love the feel of this body wash and it works, I have dry skin on my elbows and knees sometimes and this really does make a difference, it does not feel greasy either.
I have Gremlins in my computer, so frustrating I can’t seem to upload any of my pictures
5. Batise Dry Shampoo, my savour, I have slightly greasy hair and have to wash it every day but if I am not going out and do not want to bother doing my hair I tie it up and spray the dry shampoo on my fringe which looks greasy very quickly, it comes in different fragrances or unfragranced, I love it!
Thanks for looking, Dawn x