I am going into hospital this morning to have 4 teeth removed after years of infection after infection and one tooth has been filled so many times it has now crumbled! I will read your blogs tomorrow ladies as they are knocking me out and I am not sure how I will feel when I get home.
I could write a book but had to pick 5 so here are mine
1. A Kitchen aid Mixer in cream to match my kitchen – I have wanted one of these for years and have never got one, can I justify the cost when all it does is mix? I love the look of it more than anything and it would look lovely sitting on my kitchen work top!
2. A Cricut die cutting machine – this would be used every day for my crafting projects and has lots of cartridges you can do a whole host of cutting projects with it, it is a want as well as a need and would happy to find that in my Christmas stocking.
3. A Pair of black suede boots – Mine have seen better days, I have had them years and would love a new pair.
4. Molton brown Products – any product, any fragrance, I love Molton brown. John always gets me at least one product for my Christmas stocking.
5. A Waterstone’s gift card – I love reading and would be delighted to get a gift card.
Thanks for looking x Dawn