This is a fun 5 here are mine.
1. Suzie Quatro, I was totally and utterly in ore of Suzie when I was growing up , she wore an amazing leather jumpsuit and I loved her songs, I did actually think I could sing like her and had my hair cut like her too ( blush)
2. Debbie Harry ( Blondie) when I was in my teens I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and I loved her songs and still do.
3. Wonder woman! he he he she was so pretty
4. Sally James, Saturday mornings TISWAS was on and I was glued to it, Sally James had that shaggy hair style which I also copied.
5. Nigella Lawson is my all time favourite she is a real woman, greedy just like me, she is voluptuous and funny and I love her he he he
There are mine I look forward to reading yours!